Wine Bar, Italian
See Forever Run, Gold Hill Lift (14), 12,000 feet
Telluride, CO 81435
- great views
- Come right at 11 to get a seat.
- Come early to avoid the crowd and score a prime table in the sun. The meat & cheese plate is bigger than it looks. Share that + the signature grilled cheese between 2 people and you'll be good!
- You may not be a legume person but don't miss the gogante
- Killer lunch spot
- Come early on snow days or expect a long wait
- Esquire: 30-ish seat Italian rest burrowed into cliff above Telluride. Nothing easy about getting here (ski a narrow trail) nor easy about getting a seat.; truly perfect food, both cozy & refined
- Great lunch spot. Amazing views and Italian bites