the Abbey Tavern
4100 Geary Blvd (at 5th Avenue)
San Francisco, CA 94118
- $3.50 for a guiness! Yes indeed!
- Awesome sports bar! But I wanna watch Niners games here. One of the bartenders is decked out in Seahawks garb. Boooooooooooooooooo!!!!! (But still, come here...)
- Really nice bathrooms
- No frills Irish pub. Has a very locals-only vibe to it.
- Good bar for Giants, soccer, Niners and Seahawks
- Dollar bud and bud light on Tuesdays for the adventurous.
- With the dart board and pool table and the drinks are stiff. What more can you ask for? (3 of 4 petals via Fondu)
- Ye ever been to a bar where everyone looks like a douche bag.....
- Dollar beers on Thursdays. On Thursdays!(Budweiser only)
- Darts! And beer!
- A good pint of Guinness. Real people doing real drinking.
- Location is decent but every bartender I've encountered here has been mean, rude, or just plain awful. I would come regularly if the staff was different!
- Friendly Neighborhood Bar
- Join Sunday Recess!!
- It costs $10 to watch UFC here. Bring Your Own Food.
- Nice place but the band was *way* too loud, causing about ~30% of people (incl. my group) to leave after a few songs. Everything else about it is great though, would make a great after-work local pub.
- Order the 21st amendment ipa . 3 dollars. Delicious. Seven percent.
- College night $1 pints and $6 pitcherssss!
- $6 pitchers? Done deal
- Awesome shitters