A60 at SIXTY SoHo
Lounge, Bar, Cocktail
$ $ $
- Don't let this place fool you, the martini glasses are made of plastic.
- Reservation? Hotel guest? Party? Nope? Fake it 'til you make it.
- Try the legendary Thom Cocktail: SKYY Vodka, Lime, & Fresh Mint!
- The view is wonderful, an especially great place for meeting up with a friend visiting from out of town.
- New Yorkers of all stripes discovered a new pastime this summer: figuring out ways to sneak into this exclusive rooftop patio at the 60 Thompson hotel.
- Taco and Tequila Mondays; Cuban Sundays. Done and sone.
- nice sexy place, was at a private party not during regular hours
- Doorman is a dick, pretty arbitrary who he lets up to the roof. Friends were already up there, no one was there and he told me that I couldn't go up and they'd have to leave if I wanted to join them.
- A surprisingly beautiful, scenic, and chill rooftop. Highly recommended.
- ASW full house event at A60! Fantastic venue with a fabulous view of the city and gorgeous bartenders who can actually shake and mix drinks!
- Try the legendary Thom Cocktail: SKYY Vodka, Lime, & Fresh Mint.
- Didn't go up; apparently the rooftop is for guests only