2nd Story Brewing Company
Brewery, Performing Arts
- The sausage pizza is delicious
- The quality of brewing is a tier above what Triumph was putting out. Beers are smoother and colder. I wish they would bring back Fritzies (sp) Lager. But highly recommended!
- The coconut curry stew is so delicious. Add the beer pretzels (and a selection from their solid beer list) and youve got yourself a good time!
- Scallops with butternut squash risotto - the risotto was cooked to perfection!
- Their condiments are really spicy, which is great :)
- Great beer selection
- Cool two-level space (as the name implies) where Ive never had trouble getting a table. The food is decent - fresh vegetable salad is yum if youre looking for something healthy to offset your draft.
- Coconut curry was really nice and so was the Boozy Sunday, friendly bar with great service
- Cant decide what to order? Get a flight and try a bit of everything!
- Theyre not screwing around with the Hot Damn sauce on the wings. I love spicy food, and even that was almost too much. Delicious, but definitely serious heat.
- Coming from a Milwaukeean who knows his breweries this is a pretty cool joint with some good beer and very good appetizers.
- Boa cerveja, ambiente agradvel. Algumas TVs passando futebol americano, beisebol e basquete. Comi as wings (levemente apimentadas!) e no me arrependi!
- Love the pumpkin porter. Skip the braised pork fundido. It's just some slimy gooey nacho cheese.
- Beer is okay food is decent. The vibe is in your face hipster. Overall generic
- Great food, staff and beer.
- Replaced Triumph Brewery. I got wings and they were fantastic. Onsite craft beer was great too.
- 2nd Story Brewing Co. will go way back in time to welcome Pope Francis to Philly. Their beer "Pater Noster" (or "Our Father" in Latin) is usually made by Trappist monks to enjoy on special occasions.
- Location & atmosphere was great but meandering bar staff and mediocre beer skunked the experience.
- The brisket in a biscuit is phenomenal. Great beer, great atmosphere.
- Beer is good, local and well priced ($5.50 for 12oz). Food is overpriced and mostly consists of sandwiches ($14) and pizza. Peas soup with pistachios was good though. Service is very slow.