100 Century Ave. Bar (世纪100酒吧)
Hotel Bar, Jazz Club
$ $ $
- Every Wednesday night from 8:30 to 10:30, free flow of champaign for ladies!
- Great experience to have a drink at the highest bar in Shanghai while listening to live jazz band...
- 180rmb for admission to the observation deck or 85rmb for a g&t while you relax in a plush chair listening to jazz? No contest. There's a lobby bar on the 87th floor too that's even less hectic.
- Superbe vue !!
- Prime tables are reserved for in-house guests... No harm mentioning you have not checked in yet... To get a prime seat.
- Skip the observation deck and instead go to the 91st floor of the Park Hyatt. For the price of admission to the deck you can instead sit at a table and have a few cocktails.
- The Food & the view!
- Can enjoy the night view of Shanghai.
- Highest bar in Shanghai. Nice view...
- Go during ladies night for free drinks, but make sure to arrive before 11 PM. It has great views of Shanghai when it isn't smoggy, too.
- Better value than the observation deck on a clear day. Try the mangorita (it's a mango based margarita) cocktail.
- Spectacular bar, highly atmosphere & many F1 fans, after today's Chinese Grand Prix gathering here tonight
- "It's a small world" gets a new meaning looking down from this 93 floor bar.
- You can chill out while having a great view
- Just as good a view as the observation deck a couple stories up. A little pricy, but excellent mixed drinks and small bites. Highest bar in the world!
- De quinta tem Ladies Night com free drinks at 22:30.
- view good~!!
- best ladies' so far. highest bar in Shanghai with a perfect view of Lujiazui
- Get up to the bar early in the evening while the lights are still on in the other buildings