Barnes & Noble
- Clearly, Mick C. hasn't been here in a while. Staff is friendly, efficient and has excellent suggestions. Raspberry white mocha frap is a frozen orgasm in a cup, btw.
- There is a childrens story time here every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 11 a.m. with a different book each day!
- This Barnes & Noble store is also an AT&T Wi-Fi Hot Spot. Curl up with your Nook and connect with AT&T Wi-Fi.
- Go to the location at Har-Mar. The common folk are looked down upon in this store.
- I love the new design, atmosphere, light, kitchen, and display.
- Here's hoping we can keep a FW of these around. I can spend all day selecting my next hard copy book.
- In the media section, they have a whole shelf just for Doctor Who stuff.
- It's a big store so there's tons of variety
- The selection of foreign language books is better than most B&N locations, but I have yet to be spoken to by a staff person unless I'm at the register.
- Blueberry green tea + book browsing = :)
- Go to the real Starbucks next door, not Starbucks LLC
- The Starbucks in the lower level is great. Quite and relaxing.
- Blackbean soup too watery
- This BN has some nicer seating about the store.
- you can try nooks there
- The don't match their online store price.... Huge difference is price.
- Try a good sci-fi book. David Weber or Neil Gaiman are a good place to start.
- Order the Spinach and artichoke quiche! Delicious! I always get that when I study here.
- Pick up a copy of atlas shrugged and give it to a young person to read
- For the latest news and events, text "fan Galleria Edina" to 32665 to follow us on Facebook!