Barnes & Noble
- Need to use the bathroom when walking around Park Slope? Head to the lower level and enjoy.
- This Barnes & Noble store is also an AT&T Wi-Fi Hot Spot. Curl up with your Nook and connect with AT&T Wi-Fi.
- If you're staying in ask for your coffee in a mug - tastes so much better!
- Good rainy day stop. Lots of stuff on the sale shelves in the children's section downstairs.
- Go to the cafe inside to indulge while reading.
- If you are in park slope and need a decent bathroom, head here to the lower level, and enjoy an iced coffee. Also a great rainy day outing for kids!
- Need to sit by your own for a while? Downstairs there's a secret corner, surrounded by books. It's so peaceful. Find the not so hidden, hidden corner!
- The Cafe at Barnes & Noble is one of my favorite places to meet friends in Park Slope!
- You can get all these same books on amazon for a lot cheaper
- watch out for cranky middle-aged people who think someone stole their seat in the cafe. best to avoid eye contact, lest you get pulled into their vortex of inanity.
- Your average B&N book selection and knowledgeable and helpful staff. Cafe has plenty of comfortable seating and exceptionally delicious baked goods. Try the warm caramel cookies!
- Ala great book and a large mango dragon fruit drink
- Quiet cafe. Standard B&N book selection. Perfect for a rainy day with the kids.
- Very conveniently located near the 7th Ave F train and B67/69 buses. Diverse and extensive magazine selection along the right back wall on the first floor.
- Perhaps there's a better bookshop in Park Slope somewhere. This one's distinctly average.
- Great for a pee spot but they also offer adult coloring books!
- There's free wi fi to work on a project or anything at all
- There's Starbucks on the 1st level downstairs is a great place to find the best books
- Great selection of bookS. If you like books definitely go there.
- One of two large and vast Barnes & Noble's in Brooklyn