Barnes & Noble
- Don't be afraid to ask for help locating a book. If it's not in stock they'll have it sent to the store within a few days. The sales associates are nice & very helpful!
- The Starbucks staff are the nicest crew.
- Most of the books are located on the second floor. The helpful staff can assist in locating that book you're looking for.
- I love the 75% off red dot clearence bin! Lots of good finds!
- The train table in the kids section is a fun rainy day activity for little ones.
- Terrific customer service here.
- The Starbucks doesn't accept gift cards. ....huzzah
- The Cafe does not take Starbucks gift cards, nor do they sell them.
- This Barnes & Noble store is also an AT&T Wi-Fi Hot Spot. Curl up with your Nook and connect with AT&T Wi-Fi.
- Lots of books here. This is a bookshop.
- Diana k Oliver's book New York wish you were here.
- Nice Nice..
- Nothing like a bookstore! And read nook books for free while here! Awesome!
- Great kids section with bi weekly story time and Thomas train table is now a Chuggington table
- The Starbucks Cafe doesnt take giftcards, yet they sell them.
- bring your patience, hard to find help
- Look me up on your nook. Casey Crayne
- Closes at 10 pm so great for after dinner reading!
- I enjoyed myself at Barnes & Noble Booksellers when they got AT&T wireless internet. No charge and no fees. A free of charge.
- The B&N Starbucks houses Cheesecake Factory pastries. Definitely worth it!