Barnes & Noble
Bookstore, Coffee Shop
- Buy a Nook Color!
- This Barnes & Noble store is also an AT&T Wi-Fi Hot Spot. Curl up with your Nook and connect with AT&T Wi-Fi.
- Watch out for the nook lady. I felt her watching me and just dying to give me a demonstration for the entire time I was looking at books in the front of the store.
- Great Customer Service... And an awesome environment!!!!!
- Any bookstore is a good bookstore.
- Surprisingly eclectic music selection for a big chain media store. Highly recommended.
- The Starbucks inside is not a real Starbucks, so you can't use your Starbucks card there.
- Great staff - friendly and helpful!
- Great kids section. Nice selection of international fashion magazines. Too bad they don't carry Indy's own Pattern magazine. C'mon corporate! Make it happen!
- Is it any wonder book stores are dying? Do you have a membership card? Why don't you join? How about a magazine subscription? What's your email address? I JUST WANT TO BUY MY BOOK!
- Their wi-fi sucks here. Thanks at&t.
- Doesn't open until 9am!
- Don't try to watch YouTube in the cafe. People can get pretty irate. :)
- Fantastic selection of magazines. And make sure to check out the clearance aisles because there's always some great, interesting finds to be had.
- Every Other time you arrive they give you free cookies fresh out of the Oven... Best Starbucks in Westfield!
- Coffee shop has wonderful desserts. I like also their misto tea