Barnes & Noble
Bookstore, Coffee Shop
- Bring your kids upstairs, first to Starbucks, then to the children's section and let them play at the train table while you drink your coffee
- This Barnes & Noble store is also an AT&T Wi-Fi Hot Spot. Curl up with your Nook and connect with AT&T Wi-Fi.
- Read all you want for free at Nichols Library!! Best public library system in the nation!!
- Return policy sucks
- Thomas the train tracks on second floor A+.
- i liked bokth kids and buzzle sections
- B&N Jr. Fun books for kids, little train set, and story time.
- Nice little spot in a very busy part of town!
- Best Barnes and Noble I've ever been to.
- Best place to find fashion magazines.
- Sign for emails updates and you'll have a coupon every week in you mailbox
- Great place for the kids to get some homework done.
- Plenty of great books to read and bring to the shitter while you take a few.
- Make sure you try the original cheesecake with whip cream and chocolate drizzle!
- I got here just in time! It's Story time LOL
- Hard to find good place to study.
- Storytime Tuesday's at 1030 and Friday 7pm! Don't miss the train table either, great free play for your kids while in downtown Naperville and a way to escape summer heat/ winter cold!
- You're not supposed to take the books into the bathroom.
- Do they have one goal achieved in stock there
- Make sure to check the special before going to the store, because no one at this location had any idea what I was talking about when I said I had checked in and wanted to know what the special was.