Barnes & Noble
Bookstore, College Bookstore
- This Barnes & Noble store is also an AT&T Wi-Fi Hot Spot. Curl up with your Nook and connect with AT&T Wi-Fi.
- The Starbucks is terrible. Save your dollars.
- Cool manga collection!
- The young woman working at Starbucks dec 23rd was very competent and cool and collected despite what must have been very trying circumstances
- Only thing good about this mall is the B & N
- Such better discounts than local book stores. Even the best sellers were 30% off
- This BN has a Starbucks, which is nice and it has a great kid's section with a Thomas train table. Good place to take a toddler in the afternoon.
- Conveniently located right in the mall, if I check in there first I'm certain not to leave and go on a shopping spree! Great place to read and unwind.
- If you are looking to use your Starbucks card you can't. It is. Barnes & Noble cafe that serves Starbucks coffee!!!
- Always loved Barnes and Nobles. I feel though they should take Starbucks cards since they sell the coffee. IJS!!!
- Great bargain section.
- Good books
- Great place to chill with the boys when it's chilly outside....
- The Starbucks here is awful. Bottled beverages only!!
- The Starbucks is terrible. They had no idea how to ring up my order with the cash register and screwed my drink. Do not go to the Starbucks.
- One of the nicest B&N's in New Jersey. A cash register on both ends of the store.
- The only barnes and noble I know that closes before 11pm. Lame.