Barnes & Noble
- Smaller store, but a better selection. Very nice place to relax and book shop.
- We have nook on hand! Stop on by for a personal demo. Great mothers day gift!
- Great story times Friday nights and Saturday mornings
- Every girl loves books!
- I may shop on Amazon a lot. And Barnes and Noble may be a chain, but you should support local bookstores like this one.
- It is nice to be able to browse and flip through books sometimes instead of buying books from a screen.
- When they ask you for your email address, just tell them you don't own a computer.
- Nicole is the best barista! She understands customer service! I tipped her well for service. Be generous folks, give gratitude to Nicole!
- People complain about the lack of outlets but the store was built back before the time of WiFi mooching. Beggars can't be choosers, people!
- Make sure to charge up before coming here. There are no outlets. Not too friendly for laptop users
- Good place but the cafe only has one plug in for 15 tables.
- Lots of tables and chairs all throughout the store for relaxing and reading.
- Small and cozy. If you're looking for selection, there are better b&n's out there.
- Best place to just hangout. :)