Barnes & Noble
- This Barnes & Noble store is also an AT&T Wi-Fi Hot Spot. Curl up with your Nook and connect with AT&T Wi-Fi.
- Newly renovated. Nice starbucks better selection.
- Convenient location!
- Get great early up grab a plug or comfortable seat, neither of which are close to each other. I miss borders.
- Nastiest bookstore restroom ever!
- They have really good buys on some clearance
- Was looking for a calligraphy pen set, & I found one.
- Be sure to check the website for in-store coupon codes before hitting the register.
- If you want to sit and read, but the coffee tables are taken, there are lots of seats in the magazine section.
- I love this place I could stay there all day.
- Staff is super friendly.
- The cafe is a really nice place to sit!
- Just had a robbery here. Excitement. I'm going back to my Elle Decor.
- Like this location better than Lake Mead. Better layout. Nice Starbucks
- Nice place to read a book. Plus there's coffee.
- Story time for kids
- Best place to hangout when your unemployed. Why you say? It wont be as depressing as staying at home. Your surrounded by people, books and starbucks on the side. You'll feel at work!
- Went there to study. Smaller location. No seating except at the cafe and it filled easily. Many seats didn't have a plug nearby for my laptop anyways. Bummer.
- Gran variedad ...pero le faltan ms libros en espaol
- I still miss Boarders :0(