Barnes & Noble
- Best b&n cafe in town. Good quick service, too.
- Great selection of books, magazines and gifts. The cafe is wonderful.
- Don't buy a book get the Kindle Fire
- Chai lattes, WiFi access, and , of course, tonnes of books!
- I love the way the store smells! Books on books on books. Great organization and super handy to have a coffee shop right inside.
- This Barnes & Noble store is also an AT&T Wi-Fi Hot Spot. Curl up with your Nook and connect with AT&T Wi-Fi.
- Only 1 cashier - really?
- Excelente tienda! Muy completa y variada. Debera existir una en Monterrey.
- Great place to study
- Coffee & books.
- No more video & music sold at this location.
- Buy the book and smell the pages.
- Love my Nook!
- Try the Red Velvet Cheesecake
- Watch out for the man in the blue hat. He doesn't wash after bathroom-toxic door handle. Seriously: clean the mens room
- Strangely, this store doesn't open until ten a.m.
- Now that Borders is going the way of the Dodo, this place is one of your only remaining options...
- Get the Twitter Revolution. 1st book published on using twitter for business!
- Ah - the new Nook. I will own one soon too :)