Barbican Concert Hall
London, Greater London EC2Y 8DS
- Get there before start time , especially for classical performances. Late entry may not be possible/ will annoy those already seated. One of the most pleasurable places to watch live music in London.
- Enjoy the great acoustics of this place. It is perfect for the music venue.
- Take some cough sweets. Always annoying to hear people coughing away during a quiet concert!
- Sometimes good for watching concerts
- LSO Concerts are excellent.
- Head upstairs for a choice of bars with shorter queues
- Incredible space to see a show. The whole venue is nice to explore. You could spend a whole day here.
- The only good think about being inside the Barbican, is that you can't see the Barbican...
- Good variety of concerts, hall seating is good but acoustics can be varied depending on where youre sitting... and what you are watching!
- great space
- Pop outside by the fountains when it gets a bit hot!
- Smaller than I expected. I accidentally sat too close. Doesn't hurt to be further back.
- One of my favourite places to see live music - so much atmosphere
- Good value tickets
- Digital Revolution. Walk down memory lane morelike! Wrote a version this on my C-64!!
- A mediocre concert hall as part of an ambitious urban oasis. Do buy tickets for the LSO as they are excellent and great value.
- Wonderful concert venue, had the chance to see Art Ensemble of Chicago