Barbacoa Mexican Grill
- Rio is better but it definitely blows Chipotle out of the water. I give it 3 out of 5 stars.
- Don't come here, the service is awful and the employees will act like u ruined their day when you're ordering food.
- Not as good as Chipotle.
- My favorite is the burrito bowl. Filling and fresh!
- Wrapped taco is a great option.
- Found an insect of some kind in my black beans. It was moving. Not sure I can go back now. Cashier offered a refund but I passed. Bad luck or bigger issue?
- So much better than Chipotle, at least taste-wise. Don't know if their meet is grass feed, but it tastes great. Had the honey pulled pork. Fantastic.
- The Barbacoa Beef Burrito is good.
- Love the new queso!
- Small burrito soup! $4.30. A favorite. I get it without sour cream or cheese or tortilla strips.
- The other two tippers are wrong. Barbacoa is sooo much better than Chipotle. The mild salsa is fresh and tomato-y, the hot salsa's hot and flavorful (I like to combine them), and the meats are great.
- Good food, bad service....very very