- Try the Edison. Endorsed by actor (Phil on Modern Family) and Bar X co-owner Ty Burrell; the Edison is a Bourbon-based drink served in a shot glass coated with absinthe.
- If you are a hipster douchebag (this goes for guys and girls) then this is the place for you! The harder you look like you're trying, the better!
- Check out the sexy new remodel!
- Try the Moscow mule! :)
- Watch out for the novice bartenders that charge every drink for $10.00.
- Seconded on the Moscow Mule. If you order the Sazerac, use Rip's recipe--about 1/2 the amount of sugar.
- Classic cocktails done right. I had an excellent Rye old fashioned. If u prefer beer, you can order from beer bar next door and bring your glass back to Bar X. Be prepared for a ton of hipsters.
- Don't get the Medicine Hat it tastes like shit!!
- Metro fo sho
- Only COCKTAIL lounge in SLC
- Moscow Mule: Vodka, fresh lime juice and handmade ginger beer make for a refreshing after-work bump. And nothing says "classic cocktail" like booze served in a shiny copper cup by a skilled bartender.
- Wow, can't fault the recommendations for the Moscow Mule - it's the ginger beer that really does it. Mmm. And the copper mug makes the chill all the more tactile.
- The Moscow Mule is a perfect summer drink! Ice cold, crisp and very refreshing. Worth the wait and cost!
- Probably the only pub in Salt Lake where you can have a drink
- Well crafted cocktails & a brilliant whiskey selection.
- "Roulette" bartender's choice cocktails
- Margaritas, shaken.
- This is the best place in Salt Lake City to get an Old Fashioned. However, you have to stand in line for about twenty minutes to get one.
- Get a sausage next door at Beer Garden and bring it over