Bankers Life Fieldhouse
Basketball, Music Venue, Event Space
125 S Pennsylvania St (at E Georgia St)
Indianapolis, IN 46204
- Cheer on your Indiana Pacers!
- Reggie Miller & Jalen Rose had STUDLY performances here in the Game 1 of the 2000 Eastern Conference Semis. They each dropped 40, becoming the highest-scoring pair of teammates in playoff history.
- Go Pacers & WNBA Fever! The Fieldhouse was actually modeled after Butler University's historic Hinkle Fieldhouse, and has a great intimate feel. Check out a game and you won't be disappointed.
- Home of the NBA's Indiana Pacers and the WNBA's Indiana Fever. Great place to watch a basketball game or a concert.
- Trying the Varsity Club restaurant buffet at @pacers game. Great food and great view. @Thefieldhouse is a great venue!
- Go immediately to Gasoline Alley and get these tots. Wasabi. Sweet potato BBQ spice. Deelish!
- Make sure you're loud if you're in Area 55.
- There is no bad seat in the house. You better be cheering for the pacers if you're in the stands.
- Beautiful arena. Atrium is really nice with neat racing stuff on display. Similar to Butler's Hinkle Fieldhouse. If you need help deciding which Seats to Purchase for your next Pacers game, check out
- Biggest sports LCD screen outside of Dallas. I just made that up, but it is big.
- Make sure to stop by the locker room restaurant between quarters. Amazing food, amazing drinks, amazing people. Always awesome service even when it's packed.
- Bankers Life Fieldhouse security and event staff need to do a better job policing " seat squatters".
- Still Conseco to me.
- Drop by Coaches Tavern after the game for great drink specials. 1/2 block north of the fieldhouse. Go Pacers!
- The top row, section 208, row 23, provides the best few. Grab some Kleenex as your nose will bleed!
- Saw a pacers game here. A beautiful basketball stadium, had loads of fun.
- Great arena and full colour
- tima organizao! Liberao de entrada rpida! Wifi free, mas no conecta todos os lugares.
- Nice experience
- The Bankers Life Fieldhouse is home to the pacers and Indiana Fever and host a variety of events throughout the year.