$ $ $
- Two for One martinis on Tuesdays :)
- Try the Rocket Roll! Its very yummy.
- Wednesdays are 1/2 price appetizers, $4 wine, $2 well, $2 beer all night.
- The food and service were exceptional!!
- It takes a long time to get your food, even if you are one of two to three tables there on a Sunday night.
- The pad Kee mao is excellent.
- Good fried rice
- Great happy hour, and the rice balls and made-to-order spring rolls are out of this world. Can't miss!
- Rocket roll is sweet and spicy--yum
- Great Wednesday night deal for downtowners! 1/2 price apps and happy hour all night.
- Dynamite Roll was awesome!!
- The Bomb roll is amazing if you like fried rolls. Southaven is a must try and the eel and cucumber is a solid traditional roll. Can't go wrong here
- 1/2 off Appetizers and Happy Hour drinks from 5 pm till close on Wednesdays!
- Charlie is probably the nicest waiter on the planet
- the Lobster roll is super yummy!
- Dim Sum Sundays - Very affordable and very tasty! Prices range from $3.25 to $4.50 each.
- Try the red curry lunch special. It comes with tasty broth and veggie soup.
- A sushi/Thai restaurant with good food AND good service.