American, Southern / Soul
$ $ $
- Bandera has the best service! Ask for Mayara or Trisha. The poke and prime rib are excellent.
- Cornbread is a must!
- The macho salad is delicious!!!!!!
- Mac and cheese yummmy!
- No corkage fees here. Yes, that is a liquor store across the street.
- Crispy Chicken+ Rum and Coke
- Everything is amazing. Macho and Caesar salads are fab. Have the skillet cornbread too!
- Must have the cornbread! The whole thing is good but the crunchy part on top is the best! Surprise - there's jalapenos inside!
- The cornbread, the lamb sandwich and the salmon appetizer. Must try.
- Amy is the best bartender. Such a great personality. Excellent service. #spec
- Feels and looks exactly like Houston's
- The fish sandwich is excellent! Ask for the sauce on the side and substitute the slaw for escabeche. Healthy and tastes great!
- The ribs are amazing!
- Delicious prime rib!!!
- I love the Ribeye....also try the ribeye at Gulfstream
- The California grilled artichoke is fantastic
- I loved the crispy chicken sandwich + must start with the dip duo!
- I get back always for the crispy chicken sandwich one of the best I ever try
- You can't go wrong with anything on the menu. Very good basic American food, active, ambient lighting, cozy booths, generous drinks and food, and friendly service.
- Cornbread skillet is a must. The chicken Cobb salad is delish but the white meat chicken was less than prime rotisserie quality (more fast food chicken). Good service. Overall, ok eats for the area.