Bandana's BBQ Rolla
1705 Martin Springs Dr
Rolla, MO 65401
- The BBQ chicken nachos are amazing
- Best waitress ever Amy!!!!!!
- Best waitress in town at bandana's Amy!!!!!!
- There are two kinds of BBQ places: the ones that play the blues and the ones that play that corn pone cracker-ass country crap. And yes, I can say whatever I like, I was born in Nashville.
- Great bar b que
- How a barbecue place should smell!
- Definitely the best pulled pork I have had, and all the servers are so nice . I love this place !
- , love the beef ribs and I absolutely adore the sweet Smoky BBQ sauce and the waiters and waitresses are very friendly and helpful
- I love this barbecue shop is awesome the reds are the best and I love the sweet smoky barbecue shop
- My personal favorite is the combo platter with beef, chicken and sausage. Spicy BBQ sauce. The spicier the better!
- A fair selection decent food and reasonable prices. Boiled peanuts are odd the first time you try them
- The best BBQ around, which speaks tons about the BBQ. Sheryl loves the boiled peanuts. Go for the spiciest sauce.
- The ribs are amazing, the rub on em is to die for!
- Staff is special-Ed slow. Food was mediocre and took way too long just to get an order of frank and beans.
- For the calorie conscious people the calories for each menu item are listed on the menu. :)
- Try and get Rose as your waitress, she does a wonderful job taking care of your table.
- You have to try the donut holes. So so good.
- Bryan's Order: turkey plate, baked beans and fries. Use the orig sauce on the turkey - same as the beans use. The green beans taste canned. Sweet and smoky sauce sucks it.
- Busy busy busy.. But good eats
- Great eats, no Guinness =(