5332 Dtc Blvd #100
Greenwood Village, CO 80111
- Great food, but be careful when ordering medium spice level. Depending on who makes it, it could be not spicy at all or complete fire.
- Off the chain son
- Good food but horrible aftermath. A cause and effect issue...
- Not worth it.. If you like grocery store sushi go to the grocery stir it's better than this place .. do not get the sushi burrito too much rice rubbery eel but they asked and adjusted it off bill ...
- I haven't seen bulgogi on a menu since I was in south Korea!
- I was introduced to Pho here and have loved it ever since!
- The homemade frozen yogurt Is the best in Denver! I prefer it over Kuulture, pinkberry, and the place in Cherry Creek
- Super awesome food! Tay is great! Sadly their kitchen was closed at 8:15pm on a Saturday night?!? Bummer!
- Great food and Tay the owner is super nice. The whole menu is fantastic. I love the Pad Thai.