- Excellent very reasonably priced wine and cheese
- Ingredients used are good but a bit expensive for what you get. Parisien baguette lacked cheese which would have made it more tasty.
- I was recommended to try their baguette which comes from Stan Cafe in Stanley and is said to be the best baguette in HK. So far, it seems to be so! :)
- Same owners as Stan cafe. Pretty good HH! A smaller selection compared to Stan cafe, but best deli in the neighborhood!!
- Wait staff are busy so don't bother them with silly requests like water, napkins, silverware or the bill.
- Big selection of cheese and other imported delicacies. Coffee not the best but decent.