Baldwin Hills Crenshaw Plaza
3650 W Martin Luther King Jr Blvd (at Crenshaw Blvd)
Los Angeles, CA 90008
- Park on the roof, always more open spaces.
- FREE Cardio Kick Class at BHCP, Every Thursday evening at the Macy's Bridge 7-8pm, Check details- http://ksoc.tk/1rf
- 1st floor remodeled
- Overwhelming aroma of the nail shop, home oils, and pressed hair when u walk n...
- Less eateries but the food court looks great!
- I'm scared.
- There's no cinnabon here. Travel to westfield culver city -__- we all know that's the only reason you came here once upon a time. Or was that just me?
- Farmers Market on Saturday from 10-3pm
- Not my mall of choice, I jus go because my job is in the mall... I prefer The Beverly Center
- Ice skating this holiday... The hood coming up!
- Free Zumba fitness dance class every Tuesday 7:30 pm-8:30 pm. yippee..
- February 25, 2012 Black History Month Diabetic Screening Event. This is a diabetic screening event to bring awareness and education to people in the African American and Latino communities.
- Gina in the 5 eye brow booth is the bomb!!!!
- Has been going through a makeover for the past year. The magic theaters is now called the rave 15, looks way much better than magic was. Added a staples store, inside & out the mall is being remodeled
- $5 eyebrow shaping booth. Can't beat it!
- New add one to this mall as well as Kaiser Hospital adjacent to Crenshaw mall. Great place to shop or to mill around. - Peace
- Everything the shopping and food !!!
- It's better than years past. The New Plans to Update are good.
- Free yoga every Saturday at 10am, next to Macy's upstairs.
- Ebony Lane at the Color Me Beautiful......kiosk in front of forever 21"