Bainbridge Island Ferry Terminal
Harbor / Marina, Boat / Ferry, Piers
- Wow. The wifi and cell service blows. Save your money for a beer.
- Do your best to resist the urge to throw yourself overboard because the commute is so awesome.
- Download the WADOT App for ferry schedules. Very handy.
- Take the ferry every chance you get. The beautiful ride is always a
- Ferry food is expensive. Don't come hungry.
- Bring your own food. Even the coffee is gross.
- Bring a book, or headphones. Be five minutes early, no exceptions.
- Always double check the Sunday schedule
- Do this often? You could be an ideal candidate for our team. Make few $ traveling the same daily route dropping off items for people.
- Sometimes it's more comfortable if u just stay in the car since u can recline. So bring a drink and some snacks and enjoy da views.
- Don't set your car alarm, it WILL go off when the boat is in motion...
- This Is The Ferry You Take To Point No Point & Point Wilson Light Houses!! Bring Your Camera & Enjoy The Beautiful View Of Seattle As You Leave The Terminal!!
- Sharing the ride is green!
- No bar.
- Bring a windbreaker, in case you need to break wind.
- You can see a great view of the ferry docking from the overhead boarding tunnel in the terminal. It's amazing to see all the bicyclists ride off during the summertime as they commute back home.
- Another fantastic day for a boat ride...I route to our new People-Ship drop point in Seattle!!!
- Eat da Chowda!!! It's dooooooooppppeee!!!!
- Watch out for white mini vans (755-TKD) who cut you in line. Call 877-764-HERO to report cutting.
- Don't start your car early!