Bagels, Coffee Shop, Breakfast
263 1st Ave (at 15th Street)
New York, NY 10003
- A solid option for bagels -- we're big fans of the multigrain bagels here. Note that this spot is kosher, so if you're ordering a breakfast sandwich, you won't be getting true bacon or sausage.
- Loving the whole wheat bagel with cream cheese and chives
- Better than David's. Know what you want when it's your turn. They don't mess around.
- Get the dense, crackly flagel coated in poppy seeds.
- Good but over priced
- Table by the front is a great place to people watch. They are kosher so you can't get real bacon but the Morningstar soy bacon is pretty good. Bacon.
- Awesome ovo-lacto vegetarian bagel spot! They have veggie/soy "sausage" and "bacon" as well
- Their potato salad is pretty freaking awesome.
- Most overpriced bagel shop I've seen in NYC. Much better, cheaper bagels are at David's four blocks north of here.
- Wont go wrong with cream cheese and lox!
- Sadly, the lettuce was old and brown at the edges. Very disappointed. Also, the staff argues with each other and it is a very uncomfortable environment.
- Great bagels and soups
- Nossa !! Muito bom ! As tortas! Dica a de ma !
- The name says it all.
- If your getting a sandwich you get a side salad - go for the broccoli salad. (You won't regret it!)
- Great bagels, try the spicy tuna.
- Get your Bagels at David's (on the same block) and your Black & White cookies here!
- Get a bialy. Half the calories of a bagel to make room for their whitefish.
- Great 24 hour post-bar bagels, knishes, and salads.
- Best bagels in NY-town