Burgers, Diner, Vegetarian / Vegan
- You can build your own burger here, but we suggest the monstrous "Wake & Bake," sporting two eggs, bacon, and jack.
- During Sandy, my friends & I heard rumor of "a place near 10th & A serving burgers." In total darkness we found it by its candlelight. Inside was sanctuary, yummy burgers & community. Thank you.
- I've had better.
- I've been 3 times so far...twice in Williamsburg, once in the EV. Service can be spotty, but I genuinely like the food, and I like that they have a lot of veg/vegan options.
- I disagree with the negative comments. I've been here a handful of times and the service is always impeccable, the (vegan) food is always delicious & comes out in a timely fashion. I love this place.
- They don't have a liquor license so you can always get a table. Pick this over veselka for a 3am meal
- mango basil
- Food is (A-) I've been to both locations this one has faster service, but the waiter was meh. Not necessarily rude, but more like fake nice lol I felt rushed at the end even though it was empty.
- Super friendly staff, awesome food and a chill environment. The smoking gun is where it's at.
- Try the pickle chips.
- 30 minutes and still waiting for my Burger! Now that's BAD!
- Try the pulled pork. It is awesome.
- How do you Fuck up eggs twice and why does it take 20 minutes to make them in the first place?
- Service was horrible. Waited 40 minutes for a Medium burger, eggs and pancakes. Pancakes were gritty and inedible. Fries were greasy, sausage overcooked.
- The best ice/sorbet in the city!
- Burgers and bacon guac
- I've only had a chance to try the pretzel breaded chicken strips but they are SO GOOD.
- Vegan chicken & waffles! One of the best vegan dishes I have ever had.
- - . , . !!!!!
- Great name for the place because that's what you get a bad burger. I asked for well done and it was undercooked the service was even worst way over prices for what you get.