Azuma Japanese Cuisine
$ $ $
- Best agedashi tofu around
- Average sushi place but a bit overpriced and tough to get them to customize your rolls.
- Consistently great Sushi !
- Recently remodeled, with wonderful and extensive new sushi roll menu, and new dishes too.
- Killer agedashi tofu, been coming here for years!
- Best Miso Soup in San Jose!
- Very authentic spot and BIG on the portions here! Worth checking out as well as Azuma 2 in South San Jose!
- Wonderful Sushi
- Atendimento atencioso, ambiente muito agradvel, excelente comida a preo justo
- Have been eating at this restaurant for 20 +...there is not one thing that would disappoint and Japanese food connoisseur!
- the Hungry roll is amazing. It's spicy tuna and yellowtail in a tempura roll. Yum
- Hamachi Kama!!!
- Sushi was ok. People who ordered sukiyaki seemed happiest.
- To die for sushi! Make sure to get the cucumber salad!
- I ordered yosenabe, it was great!
- Try the oyster zosui (porridge). It's good!