Aztec Inn Casino
Casino, Dive Bar
101-121 W Baltimore Ave
Las Vegas, NV 89104
- Great lil hole in the wall place, more than just the slots are loose there!!! lmao
- Cheapest eats in town at the $5-Dollar Caf. Looks scary on the outside-but good food inside. Had a great overstuffed burrito for just $5. Washed down with coffee and a fresh watermelon smoothie!
- This place is haunted. Ghosts run this shit, come prepared.
- Pretty sure Aztec isn't spelled with an H. Just sayin'
- Cheap good food
- April the bartender is great! Beware of the bathroom and homeless guys! Great place to check out.
- Hole In the roof of the hotel.
- I can see a hole in the roof from the next hotel over.
- Where else can u stay on the strip for $130. a WEEK?
- Local casino favorite on the strip. Not glitzy but the machines are loose!