3031 E 2nd Ave (at St Paul St)
Denver, CO 80206
- Voted Best Coffeehouse for Coffee in Westword's Best of Denver 2011!
- still have that Seinfeld better than you attitude
- Great coffee! Excellent staff! Try the patio furniture; it's divine!!
- Their Bhakti Chai is the best.
- Dirty chai with soy is money! Exceptional staff here.
- Best coffee in Denver IMHO.
- What a great way to brew coffee, they use the pour over method. Great coffee and service.
- Mayor Daniel F. Check's In by driving by. Sir, you are not familiar to us, and not a single employee recognizes you as a customer.
- Excellent Coffee!!! However, attitude reminiscent of Seinfeld's Soup Nazi episode..... No Espresso for you!
- No pretentiousness here. Just knowledgeable people who love making coffee for people who love to drink it.
- Smoothest cappuccino I've ever had. No burned taste like that certain coffee chain.
- Awesome cup-a-Joe!!
- Winner of Best Coffeehouse for Coffee 2011. See more of the best at http://bestof.voiceplaces.com/denver
- The best place for coffee period!
- Try the king crimson iced tea, it's fantastic.
- Double shot cap in the 8oz cup
- Smoothest, tastiest coffee I've ever had. More variety than I've ever seen at a coffee shop. Every trip to Denver includes a stop here!
- They are moving and are currently closed as of the end of 1/13
- Fantastic patio in the summer, always fun people watching. I love when they do their coffee tasting!
- Fabulous coffee! Great place to meet friends.