Aux Bons Enfants
$ $ $
80 rue Meynadier
Cannes, Provence-Alpes-Côte 06400
- Fantastic, but need booking
- Great typical place off the main restaurant streets of Cannes! Real recommendation, opens at 19:00!
- Authentic Cannes cuisine, try foie gras w artichoke, go for lunch or book for dinner. Closed on mondays, 27/per
- ! )))
- there is just a three-course menu for 29. it's hard to choose what to eat 'cause every single one of them are good. if you want to try something traditional, do not hesitate to eat there.
- Free wifi signal...
- Great plave to eat. Menu 3 courses at 25. Recommended by the locals because they shop at local market... Friendly staff... Good wine!
- ! ! .
- I expected more. Service was weird. When waitress dropped the napkin on the floor, she picked it up & gave it back to us. The food is okay, nothing special. It looks very authentic, but not worth it.
- La cuisine est frache et rassurante avec une note diffrente