August Wilson Theatre
- Jersey Boys is now the longest running show in Jujamcyn history!
- Lots of fun!
- One of the Best Broadway Musicals I've seen! And glad I saw it here in NY!
- Loved it! Had a great time!
- Great cast, amazing musical, a bit more talking then usually but the songs are awesome! And also, great view from almost everywhere around the theatre.
- Weekdays go to the box office around noon and ask for the best price for that night. I gotta orchestra row X TICKET FOR $47
- Best musical on Broadway? I think so!
- Jersey Boys is a very popular show, only occasionally at TKTS! Check the booth for same day discounts, or buy at the theater's box office to ensure your seats.
- Fantastic time at Jersey Boys- great to take parents to.
- watch Jersey Boys. A very good musical.
- Dominic Scaglione Jr. Plays Frankie Valli on Wednesday and Saturday Matinee's. he is fantastic.
- You MUST see Jersey Boys! Buy a poster, frame it and put in your room forever :)
- Go to discount same day ticket line outside doubletree in time square. 1 hr lineup but got 3 tix for $180 vs $615
- Very good show, drinks are toooooooo expensive and kid sized
- Bring your own liquor or pre-game; mixed drunks are $17 for an 8oz glass.
- T-shirt Time
- Songs from Frankie Valli and the four seasons. Great musical with catchy songs. This is a good one to show people who've never seen a musical.
- Love it!!!!
- Absolut empfehlenswert fr Menschen die Musik aus den 60ern mgen, Darsteller haben tolle Stimmen, Kostme und Bhnenbild sind perfekt. Ich habe es sehr genossen !!!
- timo espetculo . Musicas anos 60. No recomendo para quem no tem um ingls razovel , no vai acompanhar a historia .