Au Petit Cafe
4851 Main Street (E. 33rd ave)
Vancouver, BC V5V 3R9
- A must-visit. Get the Vietnamese subs with your pho. Tiny place but super authentic. Closed on Wednesdays, packed any other day. Parking is hard to find, unfortunately.
- Mmmmm shredded chicken sub
- Always gotta have the house special number 1 sandwich, it is delicious!!
- Try their delicious French homemade subs but don't wait til dinner - SOLD OUT!
- Best Vietnamese roll
- Friendly & quick service. Tried Sub#1 & Spring rolls. It's just delicious!!
- No MSG baby!
- Call ahead to reserve your meatball banh mi. They'll be all packed to go & you won't be disappointed if they're sold out.
- Best Viet banh mi's in town. Meatballs make all the difference,
- Best beef stew in Vancouver. Note: cash only!
- The liver pat makes the sub just to die for
- Cash only!
- Get the Banh mi & spring rolls!
- Not that great. They're a bit disorganized . Noodles are a bit hard :(
- Get here early. Banh Mie sells out by 2pm. Their pho is good too with a nice light broth
- Have their meatball sandwich, but beware the elderly owner kick you out if you sit beyond an hour
- The queue outside tells you that you're in the right place as the slightly unassuming signage could make you think otherwise. Delicious and cheap bnh m. [Eater 38 Member]
- Try their weekend only item, #14 it's delicious! (Steamed rice paste)
- Yummy banh mi and try the beef stew!!
- Bnh m (Viet Sandwich) only sold from 11:30 to 1PM so order fast if you plan to pick-up.