Attitash Mountain Resort
Ski Area, Resort, Lodge
- During the ski & snowboard season, the Bear Peak parking lot and base lodge is the local's choice on busier days. Home to the Flying Bear summit high-speed quad lift, it allows you to bang out laps!
- Head to Bear Peak in the morning
- Oktoberfest Saturday & Sunday Columbus Day weekend. Live Bavarian music, dancing, kids' activities, keg-toss, authentic German food and the Oktoberfest Biergarten featuring regional brewers.
- Alpine slide (in the summertime) was awesome. Do it
- Shirts required on the Alpine Slide!!! Don't leave in a locker if you're planning on doing the water slides, later!!!
- In the summertime, horseback riding and pony rides are available in the Attitash Fields located on Rt. 302 across from and 1/4 mile east of the main base lodge.
- The alpine slide is outstanding.
- We have dicks like jesus
- In the summer, buy the all-day pass and ride the Alpine Slide all day!
- Bear Peak in the morning, cut over for lunch at Ptarmigans, cut back for Apres Ski and then to Mattys B's for the party.
- New website launch tomorrow 11/6/2011
- The Attitash Grand Summit Hotel is the only slopeside upscale hotel in the Mount Washington Valley. Not only ski-in & out, it has restaurant, bar, indoor/oudoor pools & jacuzzi, spa, fitness & more.
- Winter lift tickets are now valid at both Attitash Mountain Resort & nearby Wildcat Mountain. Staying in the Mt. Washington Valley? Save money purchasing a multi-day lift ticket valid for use at both.
- Waterslides are fun!!!
- Great skiing. Really enjoyed.
- This resort was really nice. All of the staff was really outgoing. It worth the trip. The best mountain I have been to this spring.
- Illusion is best
- Great skiing for adults and kids alike.
- Huge place!
- Best half pipe needs to come back. Watching it from the slow triple made the time go by faster.