The Atrium Shops and Cafes
- Pretty good wifi, quiet and lots of food/drink around. Solid remote office if you need one in the area.
- Free WiFi and Entertainment provided by Boston Properties.
- Free wifi!
- Put your stuff down first to secure a seat. Gets crowded at lunch but @11ish its not bad.
- Lots of great healthy food options
- Free wifi access plenty of places to sit. But don't be a hogger support the shops or any place offering free WiFi.
- free wifi :)
- Public restrooms & free wi-fi
- Jazz concerts every Thursday at 12:30-1:45 p.m.
- Why would you put plugs by tables and yell at people for using them
- yay for free wifi. and open late!
- Right by the 53rd St & Lexington Ave E/M train station.