Atlantis Paradise Island
- After tracing the source of the mysterious text "ELLIPSIS" found on a bomb maker's phone, James Bond travels to the Bahamas in Casino Royale (2006). We see a helicopter lift-off to reveal Atlantis.
- At this resort James Bond meets Largo and after beating him in the casino dances and dines with his mistress Domino in Thunderball (1965).
- I'm not sure why they call this the Lost City of Atlantis, it's really easy to find.
- if you love money dont play
- The most beautiful place on earth with the friendliest people and expresso martinis that ROCK!!!!!! The "One and Only" restaurant serves rack of lamb that is to die for!!
- The service is terrible! Everyone acts like they hate their job. Food is also very overpriced but ok.
- SPF 15 isnt enough! And make sure to check out the Dunes for a sunset dinner!
- Dolphin Cay espetacular!!!
- The wifi coverage is expensive and atrocious. Don't expect to connect unless you're in or near the bigger attractions/lobbies. You must re-login every time you connect to the network. Pathetic.
- Expensives prices for a cheap place.
- The lifeguards are very well rested, since half are asleep in their stations.
- It doesn't get much better than the Atlantis
- A beautiful place, but bring lots of cash! Very expensive, but definitely a must do.
- Sin lugar a dudas uno de los mejores lugares del mundo. Simplemente Increble !
- This is a beautiful place with lots to do and eat! Their aquarium is a wonderful place to relax your mind.
- Water slides, lazy river on inner tube, drink a Miami Vice (daiquiri + pia colada & splash of rum). Repeat.
- Sushi @ Nobu is excellent!!!
- Recently started hanging at Chopstix good spot for appetizers and drinks! Service is good and the spot is low key.
- Wait until after dark to tour the fish tank. Save some $$.
- Besides its seems like an usual hotel, you realise its no usual hotel.. t makes you feel that you are in bahamas with music everywhere, with amazing ocean, aquaparks with sharks,dolphin encounters..