2100 Pacific Ave (Caesars Atlantic City Hotel & Casino)
Atlantic City, NJ 08401
5:30pm - 9:30pm
5:30pm - 10:00pm
5:30pm - 10:30pm
5:00pm - 10:30pm
5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Good food. Come to the clubs afterwards and have some fun. Contact 215.694.8584 for all the hottest events in Atlantic city!
- Burrata was delicious...try the lobster mac&cheese and the pretzel-crusted trout...portions are BIG so if you're ordering any appetizers, opt for the smaller option.
- Do not: get the fillet with the red wine reduction. Do: get the pretzel crusted flounder
- Tuesday deal - $7 menu at bar for drinks and food. Crab cake BLT & lobster Mac & Cheese are stand-outs.
- GO TO MORTON'S if you want steak...!!! DO NOT order steak in this seafood restaurant...
- Mussels, lobster mac and cheese, pretzel crusted flounder, Chilean sea bass, all amazing.
- Lemon Burlee tart is tasty !!!
- Nice start ... which transitioned into a crashing landing abysmal finish. The Chef needs remedial steak cooking lessons.