Arbor Day Farm
- Visit the Lied Lodge down the road. Beautiful environment, great service, and tasty food! Be sure to make your reservation today!
- the barn makes for the most beautiful wedding venue ever!
- Excellent location to go and connect with nature!
- Be sure to pick some apples or peaches (depending on the season). You get to pick them yourself, five pounds for $8, and they are delicious! It's also great fun for the whole family.
- This is a great place for the family to have fun outdoors! Make sure to get some of their Apple Cider that is made right there on the farm, it is delish!
- The cafe at the farm has a poor selection. They only had hotdogs, beef barbecue sandwich, and a chicken caesar wrap. Beef barbecue sandwich wasn't that good either.
- the mortens reserve wine sells out quick! go early in the season to get ahold of a bottle or three!