American, Seafood, Event Space
9:00am - 5:00pm
- Ann the bartender rocks! Very hospitable :)
- Leave room for dessert! Lots of great choices!
- Burgers are awesome!
- This is our favorite local bar, they have a lot of regulars. ... great place to grab a great meal or stop in the bar and grab a burger or wings. .... Great crowd @the bar.
- Try the Whole Fried Snapper - Crazy Thai flavors and veggies and amazingly tender fish
- Try the Seafood Chowder - Lobster stock and plenty of OMGness
- So yummy service was excellent and from apps to desert it was a fabulous experience
- Tara and Angela were top notch! Thanks for the great hospitality as a first time customer!
- For $5 you can split an entree with complete set up (salad, side)
- Food was great! The pretentious host/manager saves the booths for his faithful followers. Quite frankly I wouldn't give this nerd the time of day. Will be back but hopefully he'll be gone. Bah-bye!!
- We stopped in for a 730pm reservation for 7. Seated at 8pm. They were out of Prime Rib, oysters, Ahi Tuna, all the fish except the Cod. 3rd request was finally avail. Overpriced and disappointed.
- The service here is terrible.
- The humans and they know the food!
- The whole fish is great. The bread is so fresh that it came to our table steaming hot (but unfortunately still doughy). Make sure you ask for the herbs with your olive oil.
- All the food is really good! Great bar too.
- Great local bar, food great!
- The good and ambiance are great-whether you eat inside or outside!
- Very good seafood and a nice atmosphere.
- Definitely can't handle a big party was in the restaurant for a total of 3.5 hours !
- Great food, nice servers.. ive been a few times they atmosphere vry romantic. Sitting bar side is fun. The locals are very friendly. .