Electronics, Mobile Phones, Other Repair
10:00am - 9:00pm
- It is always a good idea to make an appointment when going to the store. That way you an even more great service than just dropping in. If you have the Apple store app you can do it easily.
- Go on the web and make a reservation for a Genius before you arrive. There's going to be a wait, especially on weekends.
- MAJOR LINES, CRAZY WAIT! Know what you want! iNFO: buy new batteries for older smartphones. Not a new device! Also, buy older laptops (2015+), because they're cheaper, reliable and don't need dongles!
- Best Apple Store I've been to. Excellent staff.
- Best place to go if you are in the mood for being ignored by half a dozen salespeople.
- I bought my iPad here a couple of years ago. Good, friendly service.
- Great customer service. Friendly staff.
- Ask for my big homie Brandon. Tell him I sent u
- First experience in here today + Brandon was super helpful getting our iphone replaced! Make an appointment online- midday seems an awesome time to stop it!
- Such a pain in the a**. I wouldn't be here if I didn't HAVE to be.
- Store R025
- Apparently you have to make separate genius bar appointments for each device. Wish I knew that before I came in...
- Appointment or not your waiting forever. This place is mobbed!!
- Awesome store! as always!
- The appointments are usually 20 or so minutes behind so don't count on not waiting.
- Make an appointment unless you like to waste time
- They fixed the problem with my phone in less than 15 minutes. I love Apple products.
- Always fun to stop in the Apple store and they are so kind.
- Second time here in last two for the same hardware issue on my IPhone X. Not happy.
- Make a genius appointment