Apple Walt Whitman
Electronics, Mobile Phones
160 Walt Whitman Road (at Walt Whitman Mall)
Huntington Station, NY 11746
- Always too crowded. Agoraphobes need not apply.
- Apple Store Walt Whitman, i've been here!
- Check out the new MacBook airs and Mac minis! No more white MacBooks baby.
- Genius Bar appointments get cancelled after 10 mins of being late
- Mall looks like falujah. Apple store is temporarily in Macy*s so park on that end.
- Full of people in red shirts.. A bull would have a field day
- My iPhone was born here
- Back at its prime location and larger than ever.
- Quick and excellent customer service. Like this store much more than the one at Roosevelt Field.
- Always make a genius bar appointment. They perpetually run late for appointments, so if you just walk in, it can be a 2 hr wait depending on the day....
- Great customer service, they were prompt, knowledgeable and professional. The rep that attended me even complemented me on my breath, too funny.
- Try the soup!
- If you need help at the Genius Bar, see Eric. He is the best!!!
- Place is always busy so either show up 30 min before opening or make Genius Bar appointment.
- Helpful folks...squeezed me in even though I didn't have an appointment. The Genius Bar guy was through and helpful.
- Another pleasant experience taking care of an iPhone that was dropped and accidentally damaged. Flawless customer service as always.
- Rude people works here!!!! Waiting for 20 minutes to purchase a phone! Sales people take the other people who walks in after you and being rude!!!! Horrible management. Problems with returns!!!
- Super helpful and friendly people at the Genius Bar
- Always have the nicest people help me here!