Apple Pecan Sticky Buns are perfect for fall weekends, best served piping hot and just out of the oven.
Today’s post for Apple Pecan Sticky Buns is a guest from Keith and Jackie of the delicious blog, Superman Cooks. If you’ve never visited their blog, I promise you’ll absolutely adore it. Be sure to check out their Broccoli Cheddar Mashed Potato Soup and their Butter Pecan Cheesecake Triangles – you can thank me later!
Picture a fall day: the leaves are turning brilliant colors, the sun is shining, and the air is brisk. The intoxicating smell of warm Apple Pecan Sticky Buns fills the house. Grab a cup of coffee, the newspaper and a few of these delectable treats and relax.
- Burger King Has Chicken Tenders for the First Time Ever
- What PDA Is OK Today — and What Isn’t
- Why You Should Never Sleep in on the Weekends
- The 25 Most Popular Halloween Candies in America
- 260-Layer Cake Breaks Guinness World Record