Movie Theater, Cineplex
168 Alewife Brook Pkwy (at Fresh Pond Shopping Center)
Cambridge, MA 02138
- Theaters smell like urine.
- Hands down the worst theater in Boston area.
- Avoid if possible
- Probably the worst these in the Boston area. Home to all the new hindi movies. Cash only, if you are watching a hindi movie.
- Everybody bitching bout how the theater looks...it's under remodeling and new management. .wat you expect...lol..but no other one has dealz like this one..!!! R3@L T@LK!!!
- Well.. Apparently they accept credit cards for Hindi movies now, if that's any consolation
- This place smells bad
- If you catch the last showing of the night, then you can usually get the whole theater to yourself...
- $4.75 movies on Tuesday
- Garbage bag seats...? -_-
- Movies are only $4.75 on Tuesdays. Pretty sure I would never pay more than that for this theater.
- Ok real tip 4 the day.....yall keep hating on this movie theater yet its rhe cheapeet as well as quiest one around. .with better deals than any other around.....
- Avoid unless you want to know what seeing a movie in a third-world country is like. Smells of urine/vomit; no sound-proofing btwn theaters; screen/projection sucks; seating uncomfortable; truly awful.
- They should update the seating to stadium seating to make more money better yet tear down the whole place and make an updated theatre!!!
- Went too see almost Christmas.......movie was funny asf..must see
- tuesday movies are $4.75.
- If you want to catch a flick on a budget, this is the place to be.
- Cheap tickets. But low seats and can hear the neighboring movies.
- Ghetto... Don't buy the groupon
- Older movie theatre with regular movie selection