Apollo's Chariot - Busch Gardens
- Back row is best
- Back row is where you really feel the air time!
- Watch out for birds a la Fabio!
- This ride is repeatedly named one of the top 10 steel coasters in the US. When the ride debuted in 1999, Fabio was on the first run & a goose ran into his face!
- Try riding this at night! Awesome!
- Ride after roman rapids!! Its the free family dryer :-)
- Best ride in the park!!
- Back row is where you want to sit.
- Guys (or girls): Don't try to lift your shirt up for the camera. They will not let you see it or buy it.
- Don't get hit in the face by a bird!
- The only coaster in the park where it's possible to kiss while riding when your picture is taken. Give it a try with your spouse, it's fun! : )
- Watch out for geese.
- OMG! I can't believe I'm doing this! It's going to be hell
- Front car!!!!!!
- Great for a quick nap.
- Best ride here
- Try the front row in the dark!
- The Best!!
- LOVE THIS RIDE!! It makes you feel like you're flying:) You get to he highest point in the park and it has a wonderful view!
- Back row is where it's at.