468 3rd St
Oakland, CA 94607
- Good burgers and the guys who work there are always very friendly. Sweet potato frees are good. The best thing to do is to grab some food and bring it next door to beer revolution.
- Damn tasty burgers.
- The homemade Habanero fire sauce is delicious! Good beers here, too.If your day is open, Beer Revolution is right next door.
- $1 off everything (except add ons) during Happy Hour every day from 2-6pm.
- Beer list was good.nice companion to beer revolution
- Kinda looks disgusting in here. On the other hand all of the food that came out of the fryer tasted great. Good tots and sweets!
- The Hellfire burger was the jam, so spicy, they have good beers there too.
- Tater tachoes forever
- The guys who work there are awesome!
- That chili fries tho
- The altbier is a good holdover while you wait for your burger.
- Get the Cowboy Burger with Garlic Fries and a cold beer.
- Sweet potato fries are tasty but weirdly short. We ordered a second order and they were still super short, like it was the end of the bag. Twice.
- Cash only!