Office, Movie Theater
2020 N 13th St (Temple University)
Philadelphia, PA 19122
- Avoid atrium at all costs... Too much theatrical energy
- Best soup on Campus. And cheap.
- Crepe trucks a must. Close at 8pm but you can call ahead
- Lucky Cup workers occasionally leave left-over food out after they leave.
- Bring your travel mug to the lobby cafe and refills are $1.08!
- Free water for your personal teas in the cafe.
- Film majors are either sitting alone on a laptop or screaming about the movie they're working on.
- The digital photo lab in the basement almost always has Photo kids working in it.
- Come say hi in 303 AH. I teach in the Advertising major for the Art Direction track.
- look out for the scary theater kids...yikes.
- #bcniphilly is held here.
- Hungry? Check out OwlFood.net for a list of menus, locations, and contact information for all the great eats on Temple University's Main Campus!
- Building closes at 2am on weekdays, opens at 6:30am. Woo.
- Lucky Cup, the coffee/food stand, closes around 4:30-5PM every day.