Anna's Country Buffet
- Gross. Do not go here
- Yogurt bar is pretty good!
- Way too expensive. Stay away. Food selection not good for the price. Tour trap.
- The bacon is incredible
- Food was sub par.
- I was here on a Monday and the menu food was fine, & the place was clean. The service could have been better, but had worse!
- The food was really sketchy. At $18 for adults and $7 for kids I would expect a lot better. I recommend going somewhere else until management changes
- Very bad service. Buffet yuk. And place is filthy.
- Unfortunately the other tips are pretty accurate. Everything was a bit off.
- Buffet is not the best slow and poorly stocked
- HORRIBLE FOOD & SERVICE! Save yourself time and money. Don't come here.
- Horrible. Fries tasted like fish....burger had a hint of dishwasher/cleaning product. Plus flies were flying around too. Gross.
- Mediocre at best. I wouldn't recommend it.
- DO NOT EAT HERE!!! Poor service, bad food...
- Have to agree with above tips this place is the worst!!!!
- Kitchen by day, banquet hall by night? That's what it feels like
- DO NOT EAT HERE!!!!! HANDS DOWN WORST SERVICE!!!
- Gross! I'm pretty sure more than one bite of coleslaw would have left me with food poisoning. There were gnats flying all over the restaurant. We had to ask for silverware and were only given forks