Angie's Mexican Restaurant
1307 E 7th St (at Navasota St.)
Austin, TX 78702
- Get the soft tacos. DO IT! Best puffy tacos in the city hands down.
- The light dinner plate is not so light, but delicious! A chicken taco, with guacamole, chips and queso! YUM!
- No home made tortillas. Service was slow.. the flaunts tasted like eggrolls. Highly disapointed. Over priced like a mofo! Try Matt's Mexican off south Lamar!
- The best tortillas in Austin? We think so.
- Having eaten tacos all my life, I can not explain exactly why Angie's are the best I've ever had.
- Enjoyed their tacos and enchilada.
- Would have rather gone to Polvos
- The carnitas tacos were delicioso!!! Breakfast served all day, too!
- Very good soft tacos
- Service was horrible
- Try the Lemonade, it comes frozen!! Delicious!!
- Too over priced!! Very little tacos...won't go back...
- I must have went on a bad night. Food wasn't the best. But I'll try anything once. Expect slow service and to over pay for drinks. Tea and soda was 3.00
- Try the Fajita Tacos with Guacamole!!
- Great corn tacos
- the corn tortillas are awesome
- Loved having breakfast here!
- Great friendly service. Hot salsa Verde. :-) clean.
- This green stuff is like super spicy wheatgrass.