- Bulk spinach and mixed greens! Way cheaper than trader joes and Safeway.
- if you're a Cal student, ask for the students & educators discount card at the cashier - 5% off, everyday
- Lifesavers candy= aisle 2 instead of by the cash register
- It's now a fancy Safeway. Safeway with a decent cheese section and acai bowls.
- Excellent quality food! I especially love their fresh meats and seafood section.
- People are very friendly.
- The brownie bag seems to be a good deal. You can also get kombucha here.
- They have GT classic kombucha for $2.99! Such a good price. They seem to have a great selection of grocery items. Will be coming here more often!
- Just try the "adult brownie" for a kind of an adult pleasure ;-)
- Think of this place as a convenience store with a wider selection than most... Very expensive, but there in a pinch.
- The guys at the deli/meat counter are knowledgeable. Taste a few cuts if you are unsure what to go with!
- Get a brownie. They are $3 for one or grab a brownie bag ($3.50 for the same weight, but it's in cubes). Fact: they are so good, a lady from SF comes here just to get them!