Amici's Brick Oven Pizza-Bistro
1310 Celebrity Cir (Broadway at the Beach)
Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
- Never tried the pizza, but the chicken florentine and lasagna are amazing. Some of the best we've had and the portion was huge. Would definately recommend for the pasta.
- The pizza was good but nothing to get excited about
- This place is okay at best. Overpriced. Pizza isn't that good, my Stromboli was okay. Definitely better places to eat in MB.
- Great food. Great service. Ask for Catherine as in Catherine the Great. She's terrific.
- Great food. Fried lasagna app is amazing!!! Great little restaurant tucked away beside Laundry's.
- Great pizza! Quick and friendly.
- We enjoyed every bite. The kids mac and cheese was wonderful!
- The best fried mozzarella and the marinara is amazing
- Good food... But no happy hour!!
- Excellent food at good prices.
- This place is fantastic !!!!! All pasta is handmade. Homemade salad dressing. Very very clean. One of the best hidden treasures on the strand.
- Great service. Try the Stromboli. Amazing!
- Great Brick oven pizza!
- The pizza here is really good. Other people must have issues. The service was very good. Peter was our server. Very friendly. I would go back again
- Food is okay. Nothing to cut a backflip over.
- Kevin was out waiter. Great food. Great price.
- Real brick oven pizza. Consistent, with nice portions.
- The small pizzas are pretty big. Should be easily enough to feed two people.
- Definitely try the Lasagne Frittos! Sooo delicious!